miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

K-ON! Come with me





Mesh head and skin: : .The Sugar Garden. . Dakota Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar - C Tone  (NEW)
Eyes: {Dead Apples Little} Sinistre - Drowned Blue
Eyelashes: Candy Mountain . Flutter Falsies .
Hair: Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 (L) / Mocha (GROUP GIFT)
Glasses: ! ellemeno ! clean glasses - pink!(NEW GATCHA FOR The Whore Couture Fair 2 , March 1st – 31st, 2013)
Hair band: !Blah. Blah. (My Beloved Headband) Black/Light Pink (NEW)
Top:  OrsiniRed   Mesh Top Love My Americano  Pink   (NEW)
Jeans: R.icielli   - ANNA Mesh Jeans / #05 S ( Christmas Hunt item#08 )
Boots: *GF*   2013 Valentine Gift Boots[Mesh] (SUSCRIBE GIFT)
Ring: ::LEO-NT::  :Vintage Dream Ring~baroque~ VIP GIFT -boxed-reez me<   (GROUP GIFT)
Necklace: * R + a * petit pearl necklace    (FREE)
Bracelet: ::LEO-NT::   My big Bubble Bracelet -onyx- (GROUP GIFT)
Poses:  !Blah.